Visualization is an incredibly powerful tool in solving problems. Often times much more powerful that simply using words or numbers.
- What would happen if we found a way to use 100% of our brain potential?
- What are the possible solutions to world hunger?
- How would Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, or Newton approach this problem?
- What if I could hold infinity in the palm of my hand? (This has been a popular thought question among poets as well as quantum physicists.)
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of the mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.”
6. You become what you think about.
When you work simply for yourself or for your own personal gain your mind will seldom rise above the limitations of the undeveloped personal life; but when you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break bounds; your mind transcends limitations; your consciousness expands in every direction; and you find yourself in a new world, a great world, a wonderful world; dormant powers, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a larger man by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.” -- Christian D. Larson, Business Psychology, 1912Originally posted on: Mind Power News