- during major life junctures;
- when a decision needed to be made, and at times of deep dissatisfaction,
- disappointment, frustration;
- when feeling hurried all the time or excessively strained;
- while “running a tight ship,” insisting on personal control;
- as lifestyle maintenance toppled one’s ability to keep it going;
- alongside pushing limits – at work, at play, in everything;
- when demanding and strict rules limit one’s beliefs and activities;
- without existence of meaningful goals, or when in strong denial;
- during “happy” times that were really a façade;
- when overly satisfied or complacent.
Reaching the Stress Threshold
The Colloidal Condition
- forces suddenly collapse, then converge;
- a momentary state of suspension results;
- everything caught in that suspension expands and enlarges as antigravity is created;
- inherent or unlimited potential is released;
- whatever is present is imprinted (becomes permanently altered by what happened);
- whatever is present then transmutes (takes on different characteristics);
- as reversal of motion is completed, forces are restored, suspension ends, but the imprinting (transmutation) remains.
The Key Role of Our Heart
- One God.
- One people.
- One family.
- One existence.
- One law – love.
- One commandment – service.
- One solution to problems – forgiveness.