What causes the blockage of the pineal gland?
- Fluoride in toothpaste and in water
- processed “junk” food
- soda and other carbonated beverages
- refined sugars, fats, flour
- limiting beliefs
- lack of spiritual practice
Step 1: Say Bye-Bye To Fluoride
- Use only natural no-fluoride toothpaste and decline fluoride gel treatments at the dentist
- Drink purified or filtered water, and keep in mind that bottled water can also be fluoridated
- Eat fresh organic food - the more processed the food is, the more fluoride it contains
- Avoid processed beverages like sodas, juice drinks, instant and bottled teas, sports drinks
- Avoid cooking with non-stick pans, they increase the fluoride content of food
- Drink organic wine. Wine (particularly red wine) is proven to be good for you in moderation, but because of heavy use of fluoride pesticides on vineyards in the United States, wines that are made from U.S.-grown grapes are the main source of fluoride
- Avoid any kind of processed meat (e.g., chicken fingers, chicken nuggets) – a mechanical de-boning process contaminates the meat with higher levels of fluoride-laden bone particles
- Drink teas that are made from young leaves (e.g., “White tea”) or yerba matte – a herbal tea from South America
- A lot of fluoride is absorbed through the skin when taking a shower or a bath. I know some people like taking a long shower or a nice long relaxing bath, in which case I recommend installing a fluoride filter in your bathroom. Otherwise, try rinsing your body and turning the faucet off, then lathering up, and then rinsing the soap off at the end. This way you’re conserving the water and minimizing your fluoride absorption.
- Avoid calcium supplementation as it is not absorbed into the bones and just ends up clogging your organs, including the pineal gland.
Step 2: Take Out The Trash
- Tamarind fruit or paste. I attended a spiritual retreat not long ago, and I heard someone saying that tamarind paste is the best way to decalcify the pineal gland. So when I came back, I researched it. Turns out, it’s true. Recent studies show that tamarind is highly effective in removing body fluoride through excretion of urine, and even in mobilizing deposited fluoride from bone.
- Borax (boron) supplement is another known antidote to fluoride. A teaspoon of borax in one liter of water can be taken in small quantities throughout the day.
- Liver cleanses are crucial to our physical and spiritual well being. A good liver cleanse can remove heavy metals and numerous toxins from our body, including fluoride. The one I recommend is a coffee enema or a coffee colonic. Of course, those should be done only after cleansing your colon, otherwise the toxins will get stuck, and then re-absorbed into the blood.
- Sauna or a sweat lodge ceremony are great for removing fluoride and other toxins from the skin as it’s excreted in the sweat. Wipe your body of the sweat often to prevent re-absorption and drink lots of water. Hydration is crucial if you consider this method!
Step 3: Spiritual Practice
- Meditate, Meditate, Meditate. There’s a number of meditations you can practice to target your pineal gland, for example, meditating with the word “Love”. Sit with your back straight, your eyes closed and your tongue between your teeth. Gently bite the tip of your tongue. Vibrate the word “love” through your teeth as you purse your lips.
- Breathing through your Third Eye is another technique you can employ to activate your pineal gland. Breathe in the brilliant silver light through your Third Eye, hold it, then visualize it surrounding your pineal gland. See it vibrating with that silver light, see that calcified shell breaking and deteriorating, see your pineal gland shine as luminous light is breaking through the barrier of calcium. Practice for about 15-20 minutes a day.
- Simply placing your awareness in your Third Eye is effective in stimulating the pineal. When you do it, you’ll notice a feeling of slight pressure in your forehead area, which is a good sign. Just hold your attention there and be mindful of your body and mind.
- The pineal gland can also be activated by Kundalini yoga which works with your Kundalini energy symbolized by the serpent. Kundalini can rise from the root chakra at the base of your spine all the way to the crown chakra and beyond. The idea behind Kundalini yoga and meditation is to create a gradual energy buildup that would activate your chakras one by one naturally.
- You can utilize gemstones and crystals. Gems that work with the Third Eye chakra are deep blue stones like lapis lazuli, sapphire or sodalite. Communicate with the stone. Ask it to help you awaken and heal your pineal gland. You can hold the stone during a meditation or place it on your forehead to increase the effect.