Awakening the masses to the true reality around them through critical thinking, independent research, and hive-mind brainstorming! Higher Perspective seeks to increase the spread of knowledge, bring together open and like minded individuals focused on expanding their consciousness, and encourage people to question EVERYTHING.
Sometimes we all can use a little inspiration. I thought I’d share some of my favorite inspirational videos with you, hoping that it’ll help pick you up today.
Play these as needed. Warning: you might be inspired to greatness, so use with caution.
1. Randy Pausch’s Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood DreamsWatched by over 15 million viewers, this video of a Carnegie Mellon professor who died of pancreatic cancer contains more inspiration and wisdom than almost anything else you can watch online. Watch it!
2. A Father’s Amazing Love Unless you’re a cold-hearted bastard (and none of you who read this blog are, I know), you will get teary-eyed watching this video. You can’t help it. There is no more powerful demonstration of a father’s love than this.
3. Steve Jobs’s Stanford Commencement Speech Steve Jobs is a minimalist, and in this speech he shows the power of pursuing your dreams.
4. Will Smith – Running & Reading (The Key to Life) Will Smith is right on in this speech. As an avid runner and reader myself, I’ve noticed these same phenomena have changed my life, and I recommend both to anyone I talk to.
5. Free Hugs Campaign I’m a big fan of the Free Hugs campaign. Such a simple yet profound and revolutionary idea — offer free hugs to strangers and change their lives in small ways. I love it.