Chi – The Life-Force of Chinese Medicine
- Synesthetic properties – experiences which bridge the cognitive and the physical aspects of life.
- The sensation of a magnetic force or some guiding or leading force moving within and without the body.
- The accompaniment of a ‘liquid’ intelligence, a fluidity of thought and action, a feeling of being in the ‘zone’.
- Projected and extended feelings of mentally and physically operating outside of the body.
- Mystical experiences, often inducing ineffability, as they are difficult to articulate but generate happiness.
- A feeling of resonating and of oneness.
- A feeling of seeming to be dynamically connected to the environment.
- The marked ability to see deeper into reality.
- The interplay of polarity, such as the dynamic between intense concentration and absolute effortlessness.
- Mystical experience leading to permanent changes in personality and a sense of openness.
- Enhanced cognitive properties like insight, mind-sight, and foresight, such as picking up on people’s mental states.